It's time for an exciting Top Cow Month-long contest with our friends at Things From Another World! In honor of the upcoming Top Cow comic book series, Last Mortal, TFAW just posted an exclusive interview with Last Mortal's John Mahoney, Filip Sablik, and Thomas Nachlik on the TFAW Blog.
But it gets even better. We're excited to announce that one lucky winner will get an original panel from Last Mortal drawn by Thomas Nachlik! That's right, an original art panel from Last Mortal is up for grabs! And while winning the original work of art will be "free" in the monetary sense, it doesn't mean you don't have to work for it. Read below or click on the link for the rules. Basically we want you to Tweet better, Comment better, and Post better than anybody out there to spread the word about this new series (but seriously, read the rules to what you actually need to do)!
We're excited to announce that the one lucky winner will get an original panel from the first issue of Last Mortal drawn by Thomas Nachlik! Nachlik and the Top Cow editorial staff was generous enough to offer this original panel from issue #1, page 24 (pictured here) for the TFAW Last Mortal Contest.
Tell your friends, your parents, that neighbor with that gigantic '80s satellite dish that blocks your view of the mountains about LAST MORTAL! Because immortality is a curse, and the whimpering vampires of late (you know what I'm talking about) have got nothing on this new series. Heck, you should do yourself a favor and pop by the Top Cow Store to pick up the Five Dollar Top Cow First Look trade paperback which includes the entirety of the first issue of Last Mortal within its glorious guts! So spread the word and reserve your copy from your local comic shop today!
HOW TO ENTER THE LAST MORTAL CONTEST:
• Entry Method A- Follow @TFAW on Twitter and post what you would do if you found out you were immortal by April 30, 2011. Be sure to reference @TFAW and use the #LastMortal hashtag in your tweet.
Example: If I were immortal, I'd walk through every continent on the planet. #LastMortal @TFAW @TopCow
• Entry Method B- Visit the TFAW Facebook page and post what you would do if you were immortal as a comment on our Contest Announcement Wall Post on or before April 30, 2011.
• Entry Method C- Post what you would do if you were immortal as a reply to the TFAW Exclusive Interview with John Mahoney, Filip Sablik, and Thomas Nachlik over at the TFAW Blog on or before April 30, 2011.
*The Fine Print
1. General Contest Rules apply, however international customers, followers, and friends are also eligible to win this contest.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. You must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
4. Entry may be submitted by using any of the three methods above.
5. Contest ends April 30, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. (PST).
6. The winner will be selected from all applicable entries and notified on 5/01/11.
7. The winning entry will be determined at the sole discretion of judges at Things From Another World, Inc. whose decision is final.
8. Entry constitutes agreement by winners to be publicized and permission to use each winner's name, hometown and state for the purposes of promotion of the Contest without further compensation.
9. Contest void where prohibited.
10. Odds of winning dependent on number of entrants.
11. One winner will receive a Last Mortal panel by Thomas Nachlik, shipped to them for free.